Thursday, February 10, 2011

3 pictures for you

Hey friends.

I hope all of you had a great day and those of you that got snow, had time
to enjoy it. I didn't go into work until about 10:00 and that was extra
nice.

I know some of you know I had a wreck last Friday. I've attached a couple
of pictures of my car plus a picture of the pole I hit. You can see that I
am definitely not the first person to hit the pole. I may possibly be the
person that hit it the hardest. I hit it so hard my back seats laid down;
but thankfully the air bags did not deploy. I was not hurt; just a lot of
soreness. The force of the hit has aggravated a problem I have with my
neck; but nothing I can't live with. I have a perfect imprint of the seat
belt from my left shoulder to my right hip. Most of the soreness is gone
now except for my left thumb. I must have jammed it somehow. I write
left-handed and it hurts to hold my pen or pencil. Hopefully my insurance is
going to take care of the damages. The estimate has been filed and I am
waiting to hear back from them. But, you know, it could have been a lot
worse and I'm just going to "PRAISE GOD ANYWAY!!"

I made that statement for two reasons. One - I have to admit I did NOT
praise God when it happened. I just broke down and cried. Two - that was
the subject of Pastor's message Wednesday night. It was such a great sermon
and our praise and prayer time was great also. The whole point of his sermon
was that no matter what happens, good or bad, we should praise God anyway!
I know that is hard to do sometimes, and I fall far short of the mark in
praising God when I should, especially when things aren't going so great.
But, I'm going to take my Pastor's challenge to heart, and try to remember
to "PRAISE GOD ANYWAY" - no matter the circumstances.

Everyone take care.

Brenda

No comments: