Saturday, February 19, 2011

a picture for you

Oh, what a beautiful morning!! I just let Haley out and what a beautiful
sight greeted me. The sky is just beginning to lighten - so many different
shades of pink. It always dumbfounds me how anyone can see sights like I
see out my front door and not believe in God - not in A God - but GOD!!

I have a busy day today. I'm going to do a little housework, a little
laundry. Then I am off to Church to do a little housework. I've fixed a
big pot of chili for lunch with the ladies and then we are going to start a
wonderful Bible study. Our study book is called "Praying Effectively for
the Lost" ; most of us refer to it as "the little yellow book". What a
wealth of information in that little book. And, we have just the right
teacher for this particular study. Nancy Walker is going to lead us in this
endeavor - to learn how to pray more effectively. And, if there is anyone
that can teach us that...it is Nancy. She is such a might prayer warrior.
I know it was no accident that led her to accept this task. God knows her
and knows her heart and knew she was just the perfect person. I am really
excited about this study.

The only down side to my day is having to work the rest of the day. I
brought some work home with me. I had such a frustrating day yesterday and
didn't accomplish much and I want to make up some of that time. That's okay
- I am blessed to have a job and one that I love. A little Saturday work is
no big deal.

I hope all of you have a great day.


Brenda

No comments: