Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome

This is a new experience for me. I have posted on other blogs, but never had one of my own. I need your help to make this a great blogspot. I think we can have fun here, sharing our ideas, thoughts, concerns, dreams, etc. You get the picture. I only ask that you keep your comments and posts clean, both in language and content (I know that it's probably not necessary to ask that; but I want to cover all the bases). The ladies in our church and other praying friends had so much fun last week passing emails back and forth that I just wanted to have another format for us to contact each other.

If you would like to be a contributor, let me know. If not, you can just make comments to posts.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Okay now that we are up and running, let's have fun!
Hey, what's the difference between an Outlaw and a Llama? :)

Brenda said...

I don't know-what is the difference between an Outlaw and a Llama?

Candi said...

I really don't know either so I am going to take a flying leap....
Outlaws do bad things like spit on people????? Did that fly? Love you girl.